About Me

My photo
Just a young gun trying to live my life (I do not claim any of the photos on this blog unless stated)

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Quadron: Avalanche



I came across advertisements for Quadron's new album "Avalanche" all over the internet. I figured since it was this much in my face, why not give a listen? I streamed Avalanche through Spotify and was immediately sold.
Quadron is so great because the Danish duo's sound is something that I have yet to  hear enough of from this generation. They've got a disco air to their sounds-- essentially what they like to call themselves, electronic soul.
If you're really into this album you should purchase it, because honestly it's one of a kind. But for now, enjoy one of my favorite tracks off the album, "Better Off" featuring Kendrick Lamar.


No comments:

Post a Comment