About Me

My photo
Just a young gun trying to live my life (I do not claim any of the photos on this blog unless stated)

Thursday, June 6, 2013

HAHA-YO: Hey



A good friend of mine suggested I check out HAHA-YO the other day, and I have to say this might be my favorite bro duo yet. Together, Boyder and Lukey created their first EP "Hey" which is essentially the poety of party.
Not only are their songs catchy but their lyrics are hilarious, but this sound didn't just come out of nowhere. According to their website Lukey lead "A Cool Stick" as the lead singer and Boyder experienced working creatively with one of the original college bros (Asher Roth). Together they work to create a sound consisting of "pop, hip-hop, and yams". Whatever yams means. I mean I love yams, who doesn't??
Truthfully Hey is about to be the summer anthem, so take my advice, stream it & get that ish on itunes for real tho. ALSO check out their videos because they are just as dope. "It's My Birfday" and "Do What I Want" are my faves, so peep it & retrieve it. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

LIKE HAHA-YO ON FACEBOOK

ALSO I SEE YOU BOYDER ROCKING THAT SYRACUSE JERSEY IN THE DO WHAT I WANT VIDEO, GOOD LOOKS BRUH.


No comments:

Post a Comment