About Me

My photo
Just a young gun trying to live my life (I do not claim any of the photos on this blog unless stated)

Monday, June 3, 2013

King Krule: The Noose of Jah City



It was like any Monday night, sitting in bed vibing to some good tunes while casually listening to Mac Miller guest Dj on Turntable. My curiosity got the best of me as I waited for Mac to play something I hadn't heard before. He shuffled through the obvious respectables; Schoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, The Internet, etc.
Then he played a track entitled "The Noose of Jah City" I had never heard of King Krule before, but I liked what I felt. I was taken back by this single track that I had to peep the whole EP, and there was no disappointment. The king himself describes the sound by using all genres as the beat and his brain as the meat grinder. So check this video and let your brain grind out to some King Krule.

No comments:

Post a Comment