About Me

My photo
Just a young gun trying to live my life (I do not claim any of the photos on this blog unless stated)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aer

Obviously if you've been stalking my facebook/twitter you should have now recognized one of my latest obsessions. Thanks to a little bird at Hold My Coat, I got wind of this Massachusetts based duo a few weeks ago after the release of their latest music video "Feel I Bring".
David von Mering and Carter Schultz together create this type of tune that I've never heard before. If you have any interest in reggae, hip-hop, electro, and acoustic I can assure you, you'll love Aer.




The reason why I love them so much is because they aren't like any other artists I've ever listened to, they're simply incomparable. It's so rare that you come across artists that possess a talent for blending so many different genres and creating such a smooth sound that's so easy going.
Aer has released two mixtapes (The Reach & Water On The Moon) which are both equally amazing and available for free at your convenience.

I'm thankful to announce that Aer will be gracing their presence in the lovely town of Syracuse this Thursday, (October 6th) to perform at the Westcott Theater. Aer will be performing alongside a sick line up that includes The Dean's List, Guy Harrison, Gilbere Forte and Apache Chief.

This show is no doubt going to be amazing, so please everyone do yourselves a favor and contact Guy for tickets, they're only 12 dollars... for real though. Mad cheap. Just do it. These are some great names for a VERY small price. Doors will be open starting at 7:00, and the performances will begin at 8:00.
Also to stay updated with Aer and show some support. Become a fan via Facebook and your wildest dreams will come true...

And lastly, shout out to Matt Miggz for shooting and putting together the "Feel I Bring" music video. EVERYONE needs to check him out. His work is phenomenal, you don't wanna miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment