About Me

My photo
Just a young gun trying to live my life (I do not claim any of the photos on this blog unless stated)

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monkey Bars: Carter Schultz

 

I got wind sometime last year that Carter Schultz from Aer was working on a solo mixtape, and I've been on my toes ever since. Today he released his first entitled "Monkey Bars" and it's nothing short of eclectic.
Carter and his team of producers has this way of combining jazzy sounds of bass, synthesizers, and drums to create a unique listen that shares no comparison. Monkey Bars features production from some young greats including but not limited to APOB, Guy Harrison, and Matt Miggz. And with the advancement of Carter's flow, how could you not want to listen?? I highly suggest you all hop on this tape because this is something that you've probably never heard before.

DOWNLOAD MONKEY BARS HERE

FOLLOW REEVES ON SOUNDCLOUD HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment